Paw Paw Cream
Even if paw paw might not look like much drooping from a tree,anybody who’s nibbled a piece will know exactly how excellent it tastes — and anybody who tried to used it as a salve, cream or ointment will understand how superb it can be for the skin.
This nutrient-rich fruit is rich with minerals and vitamins, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and vitamins A and C and antioxidants. When eaten orally, paw paw helps many food digestion ailments such as diarrhea, ulcers, burping, gas and constipation. When used externally as a cream or ointment, it helps with skin repair work, along with smooths and tightens the skin.
- Dry skin: Can be use on rough parts of the skin (elbows and knees). Softens and moisturizes hands and feet: use it to your feet during the night under on some cotton socks and leave over night for beautifully soft feet in the early morning. It is also great for cuticles, so massage a little on them during a Do It Yourself manicure or after using a hand cream.
- Chapped lips: Paw paw cream or lotion aids in repairing dried or chapped lips and is commonly use as a long-lasting, natural lip balm and moisturizer. Apply a bit more lpaw paw lip balm on windy days.
- Hair: Apply paw paw over the top of your hair to minimize flyaways and hair frizz.
- Face: Paw paw has great effect for grooming your eyebrows and adding a little glow to your eyelids and cheekbones.
- Infants: Paw paw cream is outstanding for nursing babies delicate skin and recovering rashes.
- Wounds: Heals minor cuts, insect bites, grazes, burns, and abrasions, in addition to sunburn, gravel rash, heat rash and chafing.
- Skin troubles: Paw paw cream can be used for short-term relief for skin conditions like fungal infections, dermatitis, and chronic eczema.
Products readily available
Paw paw products can be found in numerous different types — they can be bought as a cream, lotion, ointment and salve in lots of different sizes, varying from small handbag-sized tubes to huge family-sized tubs.
Lucas Papaw Ointment, one of the most popular brands in the Australian market was developed by Doctor T.P. Lucas over 100 years ago. Dr. Lucas’s trip to Queensland after years of research claimed that paw paw is the biggest natural healing agent. His paw paw ointment (home-grown in Australia) has antimicrobial and antibacterial healing properties that he solely used in treating his patients upon opening his own hospital.
Other paw paw items on the marketplace includes Phytocare Papaya Ointment, Simmons Paw Paw Salve, Suvana Paw Paw Lip Balm, OnlyPapaya and Coco Island Paw Paw Lotion.
Click Here For More Info